When it comes to CRMs, it’s important that you choose one that is a good fit for your business. Capsule has many advantages, not least that it can grow as your business does but one thing many people say is that it is intuitive to use.
When we worked with Darren Ricketts from Engage Accountancy, our brief was to create something better suited to the size of the business and able to achieve the outcomes they needed.
Darren founded Engage Accountancy in 2012 and has successfully built the business through a combination of organic growth and strategic acquisition, to its current size of around 600 clients. He provides services for limited companies and individual/personal tax clients and employs a team of five.
The three main challenges for Darren were:
- Difficulty in engaging with his clients on a regular basis, either with general or targeted communications;
- A lack of visible and robust sales pipeline;
- An overly complex existing CRM system (Active Campaign) that didn’t feel like a good fit for the business.
We carried out some initial fact finding and confirmed that Capsule would meet all of Darren’s needs and was a more intuitive system for the business to use. As the business is already well-established, we recommended the Teams package, with two active users initially.
We knew that Capsule’s excellent pipeline visibility would work well for Engage Accountancy and the latest integration with Transpond meant their communications challenges would be overcome.
Engage Accountancy’s Story
“Despite being a successful and growing business, we didn’t feel we were sufficiently ‘in touch’ with our clients” explains Darren. “Our previous system made communications overly complex and we knew that to retain our existing clients, upsell to them and to attract and convert new business, we needed to be better at getting in touch, both regularly to nurture our clients and in a targeted way to build our pipeline.”
As a result of working with Julia, Darren has achieved what he initially set out to, just 6 months after implementing Capsule:
- We’ve successfully and simply migrated from Active Campaign to Capsule
- We’ve enabled regular client communications
- We’ve got a clear plan as to how we will build on this to maximise both winning new business and retaining existing clients
- We’re making excellent use of the pipeline and tracks in Capsule and gaining greater visibility of the business as a result
- We have a clear plan for future resource within the business to ensure we maximise how we use Capsule for our business continuity and business winning processes.
When it comes to the experience of working with Blake Consultants, Darren described it as “a very enjoyable and beneficial experience. Julia’s knowledge of Capsule and how it can be used, specifically with regards to our business and our particular challenges, has proved invaluable. Julia is extremely professional, approachable and exceeded my expectations in terms of service delivery and implementation timescales.”
“It’s always worrying when you’re considering moving from one system to another, but the reality is always smooth with Capsule. It’s common for me to hear feedback that Capsule is a straightforward yet powerful CRM, and so I knew it would be the right choice for Darren and his business once I became aware of their challenges.
I’m delighted that Darren is now planning to resource his business around Capsule, dedicating more time and focus to onboarding and client experience as these are areas where Capsule can really boost the performance of a business.”
Julia’s knowledge of Capsule, and specifically how we can use it as a business, proved invaluable. She exceeded by expectations in terms of service delivery and implementation timescales. ~ Darren Ricketts
It’s so important to prioritise our customer experience and Capsule is built to ensure we can nurture, retain and attract clients. It is so rewarding to build in a bespoke way for a business because it has so many options. ~ Julia Blake
How could Blake Consultants help you?
If you run a small to medium sized business and would like future growth and success, here’s how Blake Consultants can help:
1. Experiencing overwhelm? We will reduce your workload and increase your revenue by making you more efficient;
2. Experiencing high success? We’ll set up your business to enable you to cope with high levels of delivery and have time to plan and grow;
3. Reached a growth milestone? Our CRM solution will enable you to recruit and maintain consistency of approach;
4. Struggling to convert opportunities? We will help you find the time to nurture your business and segment your activities and messaging;
5. Forward thinker? As a very early start-up who recognises you need a business structure to grow in to, we should be your first stop.
If you’re a coach, consultant or other service-focused business owner, ambitious for growth, contact Julia on 01635 592020 or Julia.firstname.lastname@example.org for an initial free consultation.