The ChallengeEleos Partnership was formed to cultivate mental fitness in individual and team cultures. They do this by delivering training courses and sharing lived experience through self-developed programmes. They are therefore often out and about, travelling to clients either to develop or deliver business. The directors identified a need to generate greater focus and hold themselves to account when it came to actions and next steps for clients. They needed some systems to ensure nothing fell between the cracks and to help them automate some of the regular workflows and therefore be more efficient with their time. As former British Army Officers, the team are used to working in an efficient, well-managed way. It was up to Blake Consultants to show them this was possible within the civilian world too.
The ApproachJulia worked closely with the team to create a bespoke CRM for the business. This needed to be multi-user so that all members of the team could access and update it. In addition, Julia recommended integration with Xero and Mailchimp to bring further automation to some of the regular business activities. Mental health can be affected by anything at any time. Eleos needed to mirror this, with a business that provides support as and when it is needed.
Eleos’s Story“Since implementing the CRM, we seen a whole host of quick wins”, explains Tim. “For a start, having something visual like this brings the business to life and means we can quickly see where we need to prioritise and how we should allocate tasks.” The team can now access the same tool, wherever they are geographically. They can stay appraised of their clients’ progress and needs without having to have as many calls and conversations. They can now manage their sales pipeline more efficiently and prioritise what they need to develop as future services. Importantly, they can now reach their audience quickly and efficiently due to the highly effective integration between Capsule and Mailchimp. Tim and his team have made several potentially game-changing discoveries:
- Having all their data to hand, online, has meant a more accessible business across different devices and from wherever they are working
- Courses can easily be configured for groups of employees from one business due to the ability to filter and sort information quickly and efficiently;
- There are certain packages they offer which are easy to replicate generating good repeat income, even more so now they are a fully streamlined business;
Julia’s Solutions“In talking to the Eleos team, it quickly became apparent that they were working in a sensitive market. While they need to maintain tempo as a business, they also have to find a balance between understanding the detailed needs of their clients without being pushy. Eleos Partnership has evolved organically, almost on instinct, but by creating more robust processes and capturing data in a consistent way, we have allowed them to fill a gap in the market, quickly and effectively, while still maintaining their absolute authenticity through delivery.
Julia made the process so much easier. I’m glad we worked with her during the early months of the business. We’ve had great advice from Julia from the start. She’s very flexible and gave us lots of options so we could find the best solution for Eleos. Tim Rushmere
Capsule is intuitive and has a great deal of functionality. For that reason, it’s an excellent choice for a new organisation but will also grow as the business does. Julia Blake
How could Blake Consultants help you?
If you run a small to medium sized business and would like future growth and success, here’s how Blake Consultants can help:
1. Experiencing overwhelm? We will reduce your workload and increase your revenue by making you more efficient;
2. Experiencing high success? We’ll set up your business to enable you to cope with high levels of delivery and have time to plan and grow;
3. Reached a growth milestone? Our CRM solution will enable you to recruit and maintain consistency of approach;
4. Struggling to convert opportunities? We will help you find the time to nurture your business and segment your activities and messaging;
5. Forward thinker? As a very early start-up who recognises you need a business structure to grow in to, we should be your first stop.If you’re a coach, consultant or other service-focused business owner, ambitious for growth, contact Julia on 01635 592020 or Julia.email@example.com for an initial free consultation.