Build relationships, manage pipeline – CRM for growing business
Ever called a customer only to find (from the customer) that there is an opportunity being discussed or worse an outstanding issue being dealt with? Knowing everything about an account before you call helps avoid those embarrassing situations. That’s where my Gold CRM package can help.
Gold CRM for small business brings all of the benefits of my Silver package – plus a Customer Deliverable Management System, and some additional help in loading and consolidating your existing data sources – up to 2000 records from 3 lists.
As with the other packages, this system will enable the small to medium sized business owner to build relationships with existing and new contacts in a time efficient and therefore cost efficient way.
You’ll have help following up with new contacts, touching base with existing clients and suppliers and keeping on top of your pipeline by tracking bids, following up on proposals, deals and other opportunities. You will also be able to manage client deliverables and events.
You’ll have total peace of mind knowing your system will remind you to reach out and build relationships, keep an eye on your pipeline, help manage events and client work.
- Segment contacts by industry, location, job title, etc – enabling you to make your communications highly relevant and therefore more likely to be read and acted upon.Create lists of people to email with your news and offers – segment your data to ensure targeted messages go to the correct audience.
- Let Capsule create a contact for you – by forwarding an email to your own unique Dropbox email address Capsule will create a new contact for anyone not already in Capsule, and not only that – it will then set up a task to remind you to populate the record with as much information as possible.·
- Provide you and your staff with a complete picture of your relationship with your clients – see invoices and pipeline all in one place·
- Give you a financial overview on one screen of how much work you have done for a client and how much you could do.
- Keep on top of your Pipeline – the bespoke milestones and tracks will give you a realistic view of your Pipeline and remind you of tasks to give you the best chance of converting leads into sales.
- Keep on top of your To-Do list and Calendar – by setting up a task for an Organisation or a Person Capsule helps you keep on top of your To-Do list freeing up your headspace so that you can crack on and focus on running the rest of your business.
- Record information against a contact – an email, a note, a document, a conversation – all will help you build a better relationship with your contact as you will have a complete history in one place.
- Invoice directly from Capsule – by integrating with the cloud based accounting package, Xero, you can instigate an invoice straight from Capsule, saving yourself valuable time and helping your cashflow by getting those invoices out on time. (need a bit more here on the mechanics
- Help your staff manage projects and events using an agreed methodology – giving you peace of mind that your customers are receiving the best service your company can offer from all staff, transparency is encouraged in all areas of Capsule encouraging good working relationships leading to happier more productive staff.
- Help manage client deliverables in a consistent way – giving your client a better overall customer experience, reducing the time you and your staff need to spend on similar tasks.
I also provide an optional maintenance package to give you peace of mind through a bi-annual data health check plus phone or email support. I’ll also send you regular hints and tips to help you make the most of future improvements in the system.
Email me on Julia.email@example.com to arrange a time to find out more about how CRM could benefit your business, for package pricing or for a product demo.