Help your Ideal Client to fall In Love with You
February is the month of love 😉 This positive emotion is really important in our businesses as well as our personal lives – in this blog we explore why it is paramount that your Ideal Client fall In Love with You?
Well, it’s not rocket science – the bottom line is that people really do buy from people, and people buy from people they trust. Trusting someone is part of the whole warm, fuzzy, exciting “being in love” feeling – so how do you attract potential clients to you; how do you encourage them to feel that they want to enter into a relationship with you?
The answer to that, you’ll be pleased to hear, is relatively simple – you, the business owner, need to really know and understand who your Ideal Client is. By getting to know them, you will empathise with the problems they face and be able to offer them a solution that works.
How to attract more Ideal Clients to you:
Step 1 – Create an Ideal Client Persona or Avatar
By doing this you will really understand the problems they face, the language they speak and where they hang out – which social media platform, networking group or conference. Click here to download my Step-by-Step Guide to Creating your Ideal Client Avatar.
Step 2 – Always have your Avatar in mind when you create content
When you know and understand your Ideal Client and have an Avatar, you will be able to communicate with them in a much more efficient way.
You can explain how your product or service helps to overcome the issues and challenges they face. Once your marketing messages really begin to resonate with your Avatar, they are also more likely to convert into a client, or remain a client for longer, thereby increasing revenue. Having an Avatar will help you generate interest and engagement from the following:
- Your messages will resonate with people who are currently unknown to you on social medial and who will be attracted to you to find out more about what you offer – entering into your sales funnel.
- You will massively increase the chance of potential clients/prospects already on your list (either opted in or legitimate interests) engaging with you and moving along your sales process – with the ultimate aim of them becoming a client – because they are more likely to receive and relate to your messaging.
- You will increase the probability of existing clients moving along your product staircase because you will understand what they need at different stages and at different times.
Having an Avatar increases your Net Profit
It really is all good news – we have already seen how having an Avatar increases your revenue. It also decreases your cost of sale therefore giving you an overall increase in Net Profit.
How having an Avatar decreases your cost of sales
When you are growing your business, it’s crucial to keep the cost of sales as low as possible. You will want to ensure that you are doing everything you can to simplify your processes, speed up your sales cycles, and avoid wasting time chasing dead end opportunities. This really puts your Avatar efforts into context. The confidence of knowing your Ideal Client brings massive ripple effects through your business, decreasing the cost of sales in these three ways:
- You will be writing and sending fewer marketing messages, as the ‘scatter-gun approach’ becomes replaced with a targeted marketing approach.
- You will be able to guide clients efficiently along your product staircase, as your CRM system will be reflecting your Avatar in underpinning your business.
- You will speed up the process of converting a prospect to a client, as you will be creating messages which they are more likely to notice and resonate with.
Learn to create the perfect Avatar
I have published an eBook, Understand the Importance of Knowing Your Ideal Client and Create Your Own Avatar, which outlines some of the key aspects of creating an Avatar to support your business.
This eBook will help you understand…
- Why your business needs an Avatar
- How Avatars can be used
- How Avatars are created
- How to build your own Avatar with a step-by-step guide
Download your copy of the eBook here:
How I can support you
My goal is to help you, as a business owner, to grow your business by getting the most value out of your three most valuable assets:
- Your contacts/data
- Your processes and systems
When you make the most of your contacts/data you are in the best place possible to increase your revenue. When you have efficient, repeatable processes in your business, you reduce the cost of sales. Both of these give the business owner more head space to focus on growing their business.
The overall result is an increase in net profit.
I have been working with CapsuleCRM for over 9 years and helped many clients increase revenue, reduce costs, make the most of their contacts, manage their pipeline and deliver great customer service.
I do this by designing and installing Capsule to meet the client’s needs, offering a bespoke CRM to suit their business requirements. Capsule really is a great solution for coaches, consultants and business owners and when it is integrated with Mailchimp and Xero you have really solid foundations in place to grow your business.
To find out more or arrange a time to discuss how I can help you, please contact me.