Help your Ideal Client to fall In Love with You
Why is it important for your Ideal Client to fall In Love with You? Well, people buy from people, and people buy from people they trust. Trusting someone is part of the whole warm, fuzzy, exciting “being in love” feeling – so how do you attract potential clients to you; how do you encourage them to feel that they want to enter into a relationship with you?
The answer to that, you’ll be pleased to hear, is relatively simple – you, the business owner, need to really know and understand who your Ideal Client is. By getting to know them, you will empathise with the problems they face and be able to offer them a solution that works.
How to attract more Ideal Clients to you:
Step 1 – Create an Ideal Client Persona or Avatar
By doing this you will really understand the problems they face, the language they speak and where they hang out – which social media platform, networking group or conference. Click here to download my Step-by-Step Guide to Creating your Ideal Client Avatar.
Step 2 – Always have your Avatar in mind when you create content
When you know and understand your Ideal Client and have an Avatar, you will be able to communicate with them in a much more efficient way.
You can explain how your product or service helps to overcome the issues and challenges they face. Once your marketing messages really begin to resonate with your Avatar, they are also more likely to convert into a client, or remain a client for longer, thereby increasing revenue. Having an Avatar will help you generate interest and engagement from the following:
- Your messages will resonate with people who are currently unknown to you on social medial and who will be attracted to you to find out more about what you offer – entering into your sales funnel.
- You will massively increase the chance of potential clients/prospects already on your list (either opted in or legitimate interests) engaging with you and moving along your sales process – with the ultimate aim of them becoming a client – because they are more likely to receive and relate to your messaging.
- You will increase the probability of existing clients moving along your product staircase because you will understand what they need at different stages and at different times.
Having an Avatar increases your Net Profit
It really is all good news – we have already seen how having an Avatar increases your revenue. It also decreases your cost of sale therefore giving you an overall increase in Net Profit.
How having an Avatar decreases your cost of sales
When you are growing your business, it’s crucial to keep the cost of sales as low as possible. You will want to ensure that you are doing everything you can to simplify your processes, speed up your sales cycles, and avoid wasting time chasing dead end opportunities. This really puts your Avatar efforts into context. The confidence of knowing your Ideal Client brings massive ripple effects through your business, decreasing the cost of sales in these three ways:
- You will be writing and sending fewer marketing messages, as the ‘scatter-gun approach’ becomes replaced with a targeted marketing approach.
- You will be able to guide clients efficiently along your product staircase, as your CRM system will be reflecting your Avatar in underpinning your business.
- You will speed up the process of converting a prospect to a client, as you will be creating messages which they are more likely to notice and resonate with.
Learn to create the perfect Avatar
I have published a white paper, Understand the importance of knowing your Ideal Client and create your own Avatar, which outlines some of the key aspects of creating an Avatar to support your business.
This white paper will help you understand…
- Why your business needs an Avatar
- How Avatars can be used
- How Avatars are created
- How to build your own Avatar with a step-by-step guide
Download your copy of the White Paper here:
How I can support you
Nine years ago, I started out on my mission to help business owners become more successful. Running my own business gives me a solid understanding of the challenges faced by you as a business owner. I can fully empathise with the many frustrations you have to deal with, which means I can offer solutions that can make a real difference to your life in a way that a large consultancy may not be able to. Then, of course, I get to roll up my sleeves and help you with implementing the agreed changes!
My goal is to help you, as a business owner, grow your business by getting the most value out of your 3 most valuable assets:
- Your Contacts
- Your Processes
I do this by using the many tools and systems already available to you. I can help you get the best possible value from your existing contact data in your Contact Relationship Management programme by looking at your systems and processes – and if you don’t already have a CRM system in place, I can help you set up your complete business profile on CapsuleCRM – one of the leading contact management platforms for micro, small and medium business owners.
All of this ties in with a significant change in the law which came into force on 25 May 2018 – the General Data Protection Regulations. I also help businesses on their GDPR compliance journey – I can help in a number of different ways depending on the size of your business and how much help you would like. Book an appointment to have a chat about GDPR, I’d love to hear from you.
If you want to start making some positive changes and grow your business, Contact me today for a no-obligation chat about improving your sales and marketing engagement processes.