We have updated our Business Builder package and added the Business Accelerator
I am delighted to announce that Blake Consultants has teamed up with Chris Proud who runs the results driving marketing agency: The Lead Ingredient. Chris helps businesses nurture relationships to grow revenue. He creates stand-out marketing and content programmes to help drive awareness and interest in your business. The content Chris creates is always firmly rooted in a strategic understanding of your business, so it engages and is relevant enough to make your prospects lean forward and take notice – which is something we all want and need!
If you want to really put your foot down on the gas this year and make a difference then you’ll be interested in the enhanced Business Builder package and the new Business Accelerator package which Chris and I have developed for ambitious micro, small and medium sized businesses looking for significant growth.
- Marketing Strategy – having a focused marketing strategy that identifies your points of difference over your competitors and plans your route to market activity is essential for growing businesses. We can help you review and plan the best marketing proposition for your business.
- Content Strategy – effective content is essential to get your digital share of voice, and we can help you create a content strategy that makes prospects lean forward and take notice.
- Content Creation and Production – producing content that creates stand out, drives traffic and generates inbound enquiry requires skill and a good turn of phrase. We can create compelling content that tells your story with clarity and engages prospects.
- Email Design and Broadcast – email continues to be a preferred method of communication for many B2B businesses. We can help you research, write, design and manage your email campaigns across platforms such as Mailchimp and Dotmailer.
- Social Media Strategy & Management – buyers have become more consumer-like in their purchasing, as social media and ads play a bigger role in their decision making. We can help you with your social media strategy and execution.
Why are we adding this service?
We thrive on mining your existing data sources and shaping them into a system that helps you go to market with clarity and purpose. This has been the cornerstone of our support, but we are increasingly being asked for help beyond crafting a contact data structure and CRM system. Many businesses are benefiting from the processes we help them build, but they then need to maximise the opportunities by going to market with the correct message and in the right way. And this is where we can now provide more value.
All these additional marketing support services fit neatly with our existing services of contact management, pipeline management, client service delivery management, and data legislation and sourcing.
If you want to grow your business then Contact me today for a no-obligation chat about improving your sales and marketing engagement processes via my new booking system 😉
Have a wonderful day and a wonderful Easter!