The Original Challenge
We designed and implemented a bespoke, multi-user Capsule CRM solution for Kate and her business, Absolute Architecture, in July 2021. She had experienced rapid growth and needed a robust system to help her capture leads, get good pipeline visibility, and enable her team of eight to access consistent information.
Kate has really seen the benefit of Capsule, especially with regards to her whole team being able to keep track of all client interactions and having the clearer view of her pipeline. The business continues to grow, and Kate is confident that Capsule is able to scale alongside her.
Kate’s main benefits since implementing Capsule are:
- resolved her issue of leads being dropped, now ensuring all are dealt with
- streamlined handling of all enquiries due to now having shared contacts
- given her a much clearer view of her pipeline
- led to more conversions because it facilitates better nurturing
“Your business is never too small for CRM”
CRMs are natural time savers. They help us to be more efficient and will spread the load, whatever the size of your business. Being able to manage your data, nurture relationships with clients, suppliers, partners, collaborators and prospects and keeping track of your interactions is like have an extra pair of hands – a clone of yourself – in the office.
“One of Kate’s major pain points was a lack of visibility of her pipeline. Without this, business owners miss things, it’s inevitable that opportunities will fall between the cracks. Happily, it’s also inevitable that by tracking your pipeline and focusing on nurturing your prospects, you will almost certainly see growth. I’m delighted that Kate has found Capsule has delivered on all her needs.”
How could Blake Consultants help you?
If you run a small to medium sized business and would like future growth and success, here’s how Blake Consultants can help:
1. Experiencing overwhelm? We will reduce your workload and increase your revenue by making you more efficient;
2. Experiencing high success? We’ll set up your business to enable you to cope with high levels of delivery and have time to plan and grow;
3. Reached a growth milestone? Our CRM solution will enable you to recruit and maintain consistency of approach;
4. Struggling to convert opportunities? We will help you find the time to nurture your business and segment your activities and messaging;
5. Forward thinker? As a very early start-up who recognises you need a business structure to grow in to, we should be your first stop.
If you’re a coach, consultant or other service-focused business owner, ambitious for growth, contact Julia on 01635 592020 or Julia.email@example.com for an initial free consultation.