Making your contact data work harder
Do you know what your data is worth? Most businesses have a great deal of contact data that doesn’t get used, and ends up being a wasted asset. But by structuring and managing this information using a CRM (Contact Relationship Management) system, you can turn your data into profit.
Set your records straight
The most fundamental part of data management is centralisation. You need to know that all your data is in one place, where you can easily find it, structure it and analyse it. If you have various repositories of data, you will inevitably spend more time than necessary trying to manage the information manually.
Put your contact data to work
Whatever your success strategy looks like, you will need your contact data to support it. With the help of a solid, simple CRM and marketing system, you can start to target your leads, prospects and existing clients with bespoke messages to generate sales and customer engagement. Even a simple solution can make a dramatic difference in your ability to communicate with and sell to your contacts.
Here at Blake Consultants, we recommend CapsuleCRM as the ideal system for small and medium sized businesses.
Some of the key benefits of CapsuleCRM are…
- User-friendly. CapsuleCRM is easy to use even for a beginner, and is quick to both implement and learn.
- Versatile. The system manages all contact types – prospects, clients, ex-clients, suppliers, partners, networking contacts and many more.
- Productive. The system helps you stay on top of your pipeline and manage your client work efficiently.
- Cost-effective. At only £8 (+VAT) per user per month, CapsuleCRM is a very affordable solution that brings a huge amount of value to your business.
Want to learn more?
- Check out my case study blog on how I helped one client increase their net profit by 40% in one year by implementing CapsuleCRM.
- Discover my blog post Why CRM should be “Contact” Relationship Management, not “Customer” – and five reasons why every business should have one.
- Watch my YouTube video which goes through the 5 main benefits of having a CRM in your business.
- Watch my YouTube video which shows how having a bespoke CapsuleCRM will increase revenue and decrease costs.