The Small Business Start Up Package
The Small Business Start Up Package is designed to help the small business owner who is in the early stage of starting out make the most of affordable, accessible and compatible cloud based systems in the following functional areas: Product Delivery, Lead Generation, Sales Process, Marketing (including Email and Social Media), Customer Service and Accounts.
Having bespoke systems in place which reflect the vision, goals and business model will, in time, enable the small business owner to have the best chance possible of having a healthy and growing business. The business owner will be able to spend more time on the parts of their business they enjoy the most as all parts of the business will run as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
The Core Components of the Small Business Start Up Package are:
- Understanding and identifying the company Vision, Goals and Avatar (ideal client) to ensure you are on the path you want to be – the backbone of the business will be solid, tested and understood.
- Setting up of a bespoke Contact Relationship Management (CRM) System (CapsuleCRM) (reflecting the Vision, Goals and Avatar) will enable you to stay in touch with all contacts, manage your pipeline and ensure consistent product/service delivery.
- Setting up your business Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook accounts to reflect your brand.
- Setting up of the social media scheduling tool – Hootsuite to efficiently deliver your marketing messages to social media, saving you valuable time.
- Setting up of Mailchimp and integrating it with your bespoke CapsuleCRM to deliver targeted marketing messages to your chosen segment increasing the chance of quality leads being generated.
- Creation of relevant marketing messages and an initial campaign delivered via the social media scheduling tool Hootsuite or via email (Mailchimp) using images, colours, hashtags and timing which optimise the chance of your messages being read by your target audience.
Additional components of the Small Business Start Up package can include:
- Setting up of Cloud based accounting package (Xero), or if you prefer a spreadsheet. Xero integrates beautifully with Capsule giving you all the benefits of a cloud based accountancy package plus the ability to see a complete financial overview in one place by client – work you have done and work in the pipeline.
- Linking the existing website to CapsuleCRM to capture information entered on your Contact Us page, saving you time.
- Enhancing Social Media presence and raising visibility.
- Understanding traffic flow to your website through Google Analytics – see how well your marketing is working.
Over the last 6 years I have helped many small businesses make sense of the different systems and how they work together, how they add value and how to get the most from them. I do this by working with the business owner to understand their goals and aspirations, I then make sure that these are underpinned by the business processes and systems.
If you would like discuss your business or business idea please contact me on Julia.firstname.lastname@example.org